Annual Report 2020-2021
Our financial year in numbers – what a year it has been.
Read our 2020/2021 Annual Report
You can find the minutes from our AGM here
2020 – 2021: a year where nature threw some punches, and we celebrated 21 years of The Arts Foundation Te Tumu Toi. We've been reflecting on this mega year of mahi as we put together our annual report for audited accounts, 2020-2021.
- 2020 Arts Foundation Laureates awarded (there are 8 in the current 2021/22 year plus one new Moment In Time He Momo award)
- 110% increase to private giving
- $1.47m raised for artists on Boosted
- 1 inaugural Iwi partnership with Te Rūnanga o Ngāi Tahu
- 6 2020 inaugural Springboard mentor- ship duos
- 100k people watched full videos about our Arts Foundation Laureates
- 45% increase to our database of subscribers
- 245 Kotahi members
- 51% increase to online engagement with our artists
- 10 towns around both motu visited for breakfast to hear why the arts matter
- 67% of our revenue went directly to the arts
Thank you for helping us to continue making the magic happen.
The Arts Foundation Te Tumu Toi